Voluson™ Live Webinar
Live Webinar: Cardiac Anomalies in the Four-Chamber View: From Easy to Challenging
Our Voluson Europe team is committed to offer you time-effective remote digital education to support you on your day to day work and continuous learning.
What this webinar will be about:
This course will focus on the examination of the four-chamber view in 2D and color Doppler in the second and first trimesters of gestation.
Typical cardiac anomalies will be explained using new schematic drawings, comparing them with up-to-date high-resolution grey scale and color Doppler images.
For the advanced user, recognisable but difficult to diagnose anomalies in the four-chamber view will be discussed.
Tips and tricks on how to improve individual skills and avoid common pitfalls to avoid will also be presented.
Prof. Dr. Chaoui
Prenatal diagnostics in Berlin
- Since 1996 Head of the “Fetal Echocardiography” group in the German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine (DEGUM).
- Since 1999 member of the extended board of DEGUM.
- Since 2001 board member of the “Society for Prenatal and Obstetrics”.
- Since 2003 board member of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG).
- Member of the Scientific Advisory Board of 5 scientific national and international magazines.
- Author of more than 200 scientific publications and monographs.
Date and Time:
Tuesday, September 28th 2021,
18:00 - 19:00 (CEST time)
Commercial availability of GE Healthcare systems is subject to meeting local requirements in a given country or region. Contact a GE Healthcare Representative for more information.