NOW - Free Collaboration with Tricefy inside your Voluson and ViewPoint™
Caring for your patients during this COVID-19 pandemic is even more challenging. We want to help providing a safer environment for you and your patients by offering Tricefy’s collaboration platform free of charge during this COVID-19 crisis.
Tricefy* is an integrated, cloud-based solution that allows you to share examination results with colleagues and seamlessly collaborate with them.
The following COVID-19 package is available free of charge for 90 days** to healthcare providers globally:
- Remote access to all clinical tools
- Remote consultation and collaboration features with full audit trail
- Secure, compliant storage of imaging studies for 12 months
- Automated routing of imaging studies between facilities
- 100% remote installation and support included
Tricefy is already embedded in your Voluson and ViewPoint*** – you only need to register and activate it. Installation is fast, simple and supported 100% remotely.
* Tricefy is not available in all countries. Please contact your Sales Representative for more information.
** Patient sharing, long-term archiving can be purchased separately. Applicable for new customers only. For existing customers, we connect their referral partners free of charge.
*** Tricefy is integrated in Voluson as of BT17 on Voluson Expert Series and BT16 Ext6 on Voluson Signature and Performance Series, but also older systems can be connected to Tricefy. The only prerequisite is a DICOM enabled ultrasound system and an internet connection. Tricefy is integrated in ViewPoint6 as of version 6.5.2. For more information on connectiong systems please contact [email protected].
Share images easily, securely while saving time & money
GE Healthcare has partnered with Trice Imaging to provide an integrated cloud based solution called Tricefy. Tricefy is embedded inside your Voluson™ and will allow you to archive and share your images and reports securely with colleagues and patients.
Sending images is Easy - try it out by sending clinical images to yourself!
- Ultrasound studies securely archived
- Share exam results with patients immediately
- Provide instant access to images, clips and reports for referring physicians, colleagues or experts
- Access your studies anywhere, anytime through current web browsers on your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone
- Send studies from all imaging devices, including portable scanners, from multiple locations to a centralized image archive
- Links to studies within EHR patient chart
- Send images to a smartphone directly from your imaging device
- Redundant storage according to HIPAA regulations and legal requirements
- Exam data stored in its original DICOM™ format
- Requires no onsite IT support
- No cost for installation, training, integration and upgrades
- No upfront costs during promotional period. Monthly or annual subscription model based on study volume